Jamie Galligan's blog »

Friday 8 May 2009

evaluation question 3.

3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

I believe my magazine would be best suited for an independent company. This is because it only features UK music and is aimed at quite a niche audience. I the circulation for my magazine would be on a rather large scale as it will feature music and artists from all over the UK but it would most likely be restricted to the UK because of the fact it only features UK artists.
It would be promoted to the public by posters in Hip-Hop, Grime and Bassline style nightclubs, also by word of mouth and by the artists featured. My magazine could have a radio station which would just be available in one large area where this music is most popular. This would be the same area as the LockDown office to make it easier to track.

0 comments: